Book Blogger Hop March 15-21


The Book Blogger Hop is now being hosted by Coffee Addicted Writer, whose question this week is:

"Time to take a seat on the director's chair! If you could turn one of your favorite books into a film, who would you cast?"

I think "The Cellist of Sarajevo" would make a phenomenal movie. When I read it I pictured Stellan Skarsgard as Dragan and Donald Sutherland (with long-ish hair) as the cellist. I think Shia LaBoeuf could be good as Kenan (although maybe he's too cute) and Ellen Page is perfect for the part of Arrow. I would love to see this movie so please, Mr. Hollywood Director, if you're out there and reading this (because what else would you have to do on a Friday night?) feel free to use my casting suggestions, no charge. Well, maybe just a small mention in the credits...

Check out the Blog Hop to see what other book bloggers are up to and maybe get a few new titles for your to-read list. And have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Cheryl @ Tales of the Marvelous said...

I love that you were already picturing actors for the characters. I guess you were really prepared for this question! :)

Ordinary Reader said...

Hi Cheryl. I try not to cast every book I read but I'm losing the battle. Faces just seem to attach themselves to characters without my permission. This is the only time it's ever been useful. Thanks for stopping by!

Elizabeth said...

I am bad at movie watching so this was a difficult question for me.

THANKS for you suggestion.

Happy Hopping!!

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My Blog Hop Answer

Post a Comment

 

www.123lawsuitsloans.com