Teaser Tuesday

TEASER TUESDAYS is a weekly meme
hosted by Should Be Reading. This is my
first time taking part but I've found some
good books this way.

She asks that you...
1. Grab your current read
2. Let the book fall open to a random page
3. Share with us 2 "teaser" sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
4. Share the title of the book that you're getting your "teaser" from so that people can get some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
5. Please avoid spoilers!  

Here's mine...

"I like persons better than principles, and I like persons with no principles better than anything else in the world. Tell me more about Mr. Dorian Gray." 

Taken from "The Picture Of Dorian Gray" by Oscar Wilde

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

www.123lawsuitsloans.com