"And Ladies Of The Club"

"And Ladies of The Club" by Helen Hooven Santmyer

Oh my goodness - this book is huge! I don't think I've ever seen a thicker paperback. It has 1433 pages and I'm on 358 so I'll be talking about it for a while. I bought it because: 1. I liked the title, which works for me sometimes and other times not so much, and 2: I always like to get a lot for my money, which I'll blame on Scottish ancestry. I didn't realize "Club" referred to a literary club but I will like it better because of that.

I was a little bored in the beginning and wondered if I would read it all the way through, but now that I'm catching on to who all the characters are and how they are related to one another it's getting better. Well written. Good dialogue. So far so good...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

www.123lawsuitsloans.com